donderdag 9 augustus 2012

Colourful Cardigan





My new cardigan (made out of Lana Grossa Taglia) is finally finished!, and although I know that in some persons' opinions this is the most hideous colour combination in the world, I happen to love it.  I also think that this cardigan will go well with my favorite summer skirt, so yes, I'm very happy with it.

Other colorful objects today were this bunch of dahlias that I bought (inspired by this blogpost on Elisabeth Andree's blog) and the cookies and cake that my daughters made during a visit to my parents-in-law. I think they're almost too beautiful to eat (almost, that is...)

1 opmerking:

  1. Ik zou roze ook niet met oranje combineren, maar als ik het zo zie: niet gek, helemaal niet gek! En die koekies zien er uit om op te vreten :). Onze dahlias zijn net vanmorgen in de kliko verdwenen: helemaal op. Zoonlief had ze op de volkstuin geruild, hij gaf onze buurman daar van die opeetbloemen (oostindische kers) en kreeg een leuke bos dahlias ervoor terug. Goede ruil hè!

    Groetjes
    Miriam

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen