At the Draadkracht booth they had a nice Steps on display (this one is made out of cotton and bamboo).
And this is what I came home with:
- 'Gehaakte lappenpoppen' (I think these will make great baby presents)
- 'Le grand livre des agendas point de croix' (by Mango) bought at the Borduurblad booth (the book was on discount and I got a Borduurblad for free as well)
- Two 'Magische toverbal' skeins bought at Draadkracht
- a Q-snap bought at the Spinnerij booth (I always stitch in hand, but I'd like to try a Q-snap just to see how I like it; a Q-snap is a bit like a hoop, but apparently there are advantages to using a Q-snap)
- a nice piece of Belfast linen
- a small cross stitch kit bought at Orcragraphics