zondag 13 juni 2010

Tabby Cat Socks (1)





I've been thinking about what yarn to use for my Tabby Cat Socks and after some looking around on the internet I decided to choose Regia Flusi for the main colour. It's a nice and colourfoul yarn that's officially meant for knitting children's socks. But I love colour, so I see no reason why I couldn't knit a pair of socks for myself out of it :)
Anyway, I ordered the yarn from Wereldwol on Wednesday afternoon and it arrived in the mail the next day, so that was very fast!
Both of my daughters wanted to assist in opening the plastic package, and it was fun to see the air get into the bag and into the skeins.
Yesterday, I bought the other yarns that I had chosen to use for these socks at Ribbels, and now I'm all set to go.
I'm looking forward to working on my cat socks!

1 opmerking:

  1. Wat leuk om "mijn" pakje hier terug te zien. Maak er iets moois van!! Groetjes marieke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen