Today I came across this sign about breeding swans, and a little further along I did indeed see a swan family, so that was fun to watch.
Today I also finished my crocheted cushion cover, which is part of my Summer of 2011 Project. I made this cushion cover by crocheting rows of double crochet, using a different color for each new row. Once I finished crocheting I then tied the ends together (2 at a time) into small knots. I didn’t bother weaving in the ends, because they would stay inside the cushion cover so they wouldn’t be visible anyway. I finished by closing the cushion cover by crocheting a row of single crochet and I love how it turned out :)