zondag 30 juni 2013

Project Updates and New Books

 
 
 
Earlier this week, I bought some really nice books:
  • 'Vintage thuis' by Dottie Angel and Ted & Agnes, and
  • 'Naai je eigen tuniek' by Cecile de Chatillon, Maude Paray, and Pauline de Saint Lager (with very clear step-by-step explanations,  a real bargain! for only 6.90 euros at De Slegte/Polare in Haarlem).
I haven't touched my sewing machine for over a year, but I think that I will try to sew some new clothes this summer, so inspiration is always welcome.

Then I also have some knitting to show you. I finished another pair of socks, and I've been thinking about which sock yarn to choose for my next pair of socks (I do have plenty of sock yarn in my stash, as you can see).
I'm also making progress on my Flessengroen cardigan. I love this colour, it reminds me of my garden and I love my garden!






1 opmerking:

  1. Die sokken, die cardigan (in wording): hartstikke leuk!!!

    Ik had vorige week ook mn naaimachien sinds lange tijd weer op tafel............hij deed het niet goed meer, bovenspanning leek nergens meer op. Dus morgen, als de monteur terug is van vakantie (dat zul je altijd zien!) kan ik bellen voor een APKtje met nadruk op bovenspanning.

    Groetjes
    Miriam

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen