These are just a couple of things that I enjoyed recently:
- knitting a hat for my friend Marjon ('Capucine', by Adela Illichmanova) and a pair of socks for myself
- looking forward to starting some new knitting projects
- being gifted this fun little bag by my sister Irene (it now holds my camera)
- planting tulip bulbs
- visiting universities with my eldest daughter (we saw this beautiful stained glass at Drift 21 Utrecht)
- and writing down the pattern for my Striped Fingerless Mitts, which I will post as soon as I have entered the pattern in Ravelry (probably later this week).