zondag 8 november 2015

Knitting: Two Socks , One Shawlette and a New Start



I haven't done a lot of knitting these last few months, but this is what I have been working on:
  • A pair of socks out of sock yarn that I bought during our vacation in Heidelberg earlier this year (I seem to have lost the ball band, so I don't know which yarn I used).
  • An 'Annis' shawlette. The Annis pattern is a Knitty pattern and the yarn that I used is Rowan Fine Lace. I'm not very good at knitting nupps (= the thick 'bubbles' that are made by a combination of knitting several stitches into one stitch and using yarn-overs, and then knitting all this into one single stitch again), so I considered leaving them out or using beads. But I do like the way nupps look, so I decided to leave them in, and I used the crochet hook method to make my nupps.


  • And now I'm working on a sweater made out of the Manos del Uruguay Alegria that I bought at the Kemptener Wollparadies last month, and Lana Grossa Cool Wool bought at Modilaine in Utrecht. As you can see I haven't made much progress yet, but I do like how this combination of the colorful Alegria and the gray Cool Wool looks.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten