maandag 4 februari 2013

Finished: Colourful Project #1 - 'Staccato' by Kirsten Kapur





About a week ago I finished my 'Colourful Project #1', the 'Staccato' cardigan by Kirsten Kapur and I love it. It's easy to slip on or off, it's warm, it fits great, and I love the colours and the way that this cardigan looks. I'm wearing it all the time. It's made out of Cascade 220, bought at Penelope Craft.

At the moment I can only work on smaller projects, and the ones I'm working on right now are another All Shawl by Doris Chan (my 4th, this time made out of Madelinetosh Sock, also from Penelope Craft) and Mittens 101 by Kate Atherley (made out of Cascade 220).

1 opmerking:

  1. Wat lijkt me dat een heerlijk vest! En zo lekker kleurig (maar dat ben ik wel van je gewend :) ). De wanten worden ook erg leuk, alleen hoop ik dat we ze de komende weken niet meer nodig hebben: de winter mag plaatsmaken voor het voorjaar hoor. Het sjaaltje is ook leuk, mooie kleur ook weer!

    Groetjes
    Miriam

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen