woensdag 22 januari 2014

A Bit of Knitting and Some Spinning





There's not much to report here, other than that as usual I have been happily knitting and spinning away as much as I could lately. As for knitting, I am working on a sweater and two pairs of socks for myself. I've also been working on two secret projects, but they will be gifts, so I can't show them here until later (probably in the weekend). Lately I've also been dropspindling regularly. My goal is to first use up all the material that I bought earlier, in order to practise dropspindling. Once all that is spun up, I plan to buy some nice (and probably more expensive) stuff at the Breidagen in Amersfoort, in March. I'm really enjoying the dropspindling, and I'm finally getting better at it, yay!  :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten